How to Create a new Hosted Customer
Modified on: Wed, 21 Sep, 2022 at 2:37 PM
Log in using your provided credentials – https://portal.breezeconnect.com.au
The Dashboard will be your landing page once logged in.
Navigate to the Customers page to provision a new Customer, and click the ADD button on the bottom right corner.
Click on SELECT under the Hosted Extension.
Complete the New customer template to create your Customer: (The following sections are mandatory)
- Step 1 - You can search the customer business using their ABN
Or Can create the customer by manually entering the information.
- Step 2 - Next would be the customer's primary contact.
- Step 3 -The customer's address.
- Step 4 - We always recommend to enter the credit limit 2.5 times higher than the customers monthly usage/Bill.
- Step 5 - This would be your review page.
- Step 6 - Confirm that your Customer has been created.
The below is how the Hosted customer account dashboard looks like:
This concludes the Hosted Customer setup guide.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.